Monday, June 22, 2015

Week at a Glance #1

   

     This past week has been full of activity, and at some points not too much activity, and I guess I just wanted to reflect on it. Let's start out with last Monday...
     I had a guitar lesson after AGES and lets just say it went really well. I am already familiar with music so I progressed quickly, and it was really fun. Music is just one of those things that makes me happy, and for me it classifies as something "fun" to do. So anyways, that's pretty much all I remember that I did on Monday haha. I mean... it was a week ago, and there's only so much I can hold in my brain :)
     Tuesday was off to a pretty lazy start, and I don't quite remember what I did in the morning haha...wow I should really start writing all of this down! But in the afternoon I had a tennis lesson for two hours and can I just say that I DIED. It was around 5:00 in the evening, and the sun had no plans of calling it a day at that time. It didn't help that the coaches made us do a crazy amount of fitness training :( I was sore for days after that class.
     Wednesday I honestly have no idea what I did...I feel so bad now! I think I really am going to start writing down my daily activities now. Let's see if it will come back to me later on...*has an "AHA" moment 15 minutes later* So on Wednesday, I had a piano lesson. I am actually preparing to take a piano exam in the fall, so all I did in class was practice for that. Practicing scales, dynamics, tempos, and making sure you get everything else right when you're playing the song...the torture never ends! Haha just kidding...I never think of piano as torture...it's a lot of fun, trust me :) I just might upload my pieces for the exam later on too...
     Thursday was a pretty crazy day. In the morning, my mom, my sister, and I went to the eye doctor for our annual check-ups...and I'm getting contacts now (yay!) But anyways... my mom had another appointment scheduled one right after another, so I didn't have enough time to finish getting "training" for how to put the contacts in and taking them out, etc. So I have to go back this Thursday, and we'll see how it goes. So after we left there, my mom dashed to another appointment and I went home and watched Pretty Little Liars season 5 on Netflix (I know, I'm so behind!) After a couple hours of binge-watching TV, I decided to sit down with my guitar and look up songs online to play. I started playing "The Only Exception" by Paramore and "Good Life" by OneRepublic. Just some basic chord progressions...nothing too fancy. Also, if any of you have musical experience, can I just tell you that I think my capo is my new best friend :)
     Friday was pretty laid back and relaxed...I spent the entire morning making a father's day painting for my dad, and just randomly fooling around on the computer. Yeah...nothing else that was very interesting (or that I can remember).
     I think Saturday was my favorite day from this week. Nothing too exciting happened in the morning, but then I had another tennis lesson...and for 3 hours this time! It didn't help that the timing was right in the afternoon, when the sun is at its hottest. I am still so sore from that class and my feet hurt so badly afterwards :( But I have to say the class was a lot of fun. Too many sprints though  :/
When my dad came to pick me up, he surprised me with a Golden State Warriors t-shirt, and I was so excited because they are my favorite team ever :) Around 7:00, my best friend and I went to our gym, where we hogged up a huge dance studio for the two of us to practice a dance routine that we found on Youtube. Any of you heard of Matt Steffanina? Well, we were doing his routine to "Trap Queen" haha. It was actually a lot of fun.
     Yesterday was Fathers' Day, and after delivering presents and the usual protocol, we drove down to a fancy outlet mall and went shopping. Everyone literally went on a splurge...from my sister to my grandparents...we all just bought whatever we wanted. I shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister, because they were a combined store in that particular mall. I might post a haul from there later.
     Recent TV/Movies that I watched:

  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Glee (haha I know, I know! but it's a great show)
  • Mission Impossible I, II, & III
  • Indiana Jones
     Let me explain quickly about the old movies...my dad gets all these movies when he goes to the library and so we just choose one to watch almost every night as like family time (but my mom and sister always go to sleep in the middle)

     So that was pretty much my week! And on a side note, in a previous post I said that I would post all my Polyvore creations to one specific post, but I think I'm just going to attach my recent posts to the most recent blog post. (how many times did I say the word "post" in that sentence???) So here's my newest sets:

                                                                                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment